There are so much to say when it comes to defining 'l.o.v.e' . I can't simply say that love can bring happiness. But , yes it is. U might b happy when u love ur life, ur family, ur career, ur partner, & everything 'round u. Then why shud we cry when we lost 1 luv? Bcoz it hurts rite. U cried when u lost ur desired , coveted job. U cried when u lost sum1 means a lot in ur life. U cried when u saw sum1 passed away & u cried when u saw sumone else cried. U cry for every single thing that brings happiness to u. I'm definitely look really bad & ugly when it comes to this part, i mean d whimpering, crying n indescribable facial expression . Everybody does, & i think we've got to move on with life & keep ourselves busy with tonnes of workload , trying hard to become enemy with the tears. and Yet, when we sit alone in our chamber, d sadness keeps approaching us, doing 'his' job. This is life & there are 2 major elements which alwiz manipulate our days now n then ; happiness and sadness. U run away from em, they'll keep chasing u n so be it.
"Hold urself together girl", ppl keep telling us d same thing when we cry. As for me, it's ok to cry. Crying is healthy (it might b unhealthy 4 d long run). U might feel rejuvenated when d tears fully 'washed-away'...I feel d same. Tears are toxins. So don't let it ruins ur 'system'. D reason y i'm writing ths bcoz it seems like 'ppl around' me r in this :((-mode. I feel sorry for them & i wish i could do something to cheer em up.
One bright sunny day, u'll be thankfull that d sadness u felt in ur past will give u a meaningfull, contented life. Life is just like ikan siakap masak 3 rase. U need spices & diversity to make every 'life-dish' more delicious. Hehehe...i might be wrong. I decided to look at the 'good side' of things to see how bad things can b good. I just decided & let see how things gonna be. ok, i got another few days for my puasa ganti. My bad.
Live life 2 the fullest babes!! & yes to myself too.
"Hold urself together girl", ppl keep telling us d same thing when we cry. As for me, it's ok to cry. Crying is healthy (it might b unhealthy 4 d long run). U might feel rejuvenated when d tears fully 'washed-away'...I feel d same. Tears are toxins. So don't let it ruins ur 'system'. D reason y i'm writing ths bcoz it seems like 'ppl around' me r in this :((-mode. I feel sorry for them & i wish i could do something to cheer em up.
One bright sunny day, u'll be thankfull that d sadness u felt in ur past will give u a meaningfull, contented life. Life is just like ikan siakap masak 3 rase. U need spices & diversity to make every 'life-dish' more delicious. Hehehe...i might be wrong. I decided to look at the 'good side' of things to see how bad things can b good. I just decided & let see how things gonna be. ok, i got another few days for my puasa ganti. My bad.
Live life 2 the fullest babes!! & yes to myself too.


2 comments:
life is a series of adjustment. happiness and sadness is a part of that.
psstt..psstt i pun ade one more day lg x ganti puasa hihi
cry is good..
but i look sooo damn terrible when i cried..
puffy eyes and red nose.. so close to 'clown'..
i cried my heart out but people will be laughing at me silently.. hehehehe.. ;))
Post a Comment