Monday, November 2, 2009

LAZY MONDAY...


OK..it's monday. I wish I could have a 3-day week end. Sounds so chocolicious. Hmm, I hate whining except I'm doing it myself for some exceptions.

I had a terrific week end & I'd been getting some things done around the house. 10 points for the great help from hubby. It's not just that, I had my fertility check up done. The nightmare is gone...Syukur Alhamdulilah . Nikmat Allah terlalu besar...=)..

Frens, have a nice day...

7 comments:

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

cheer up dear :)
monday is not that bad, isn,t it?

miss you! *hugs*

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

miss u too dear..

hehe....tuesday is coming & hopefully it's gonna be a good one...

Cik Cookie said...

happy happy and happy *wink*

Anggerek said...

busy monday for me huhuhu...keje bertimbun2...

let's think about FRIDAY the we'll be hepi hehehe

daniadanis said...

reen..take care ..:)

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

pjan..
always happy..=)

cik ann..
aish..itula kan cik an..wanting badly for a balance life ..

ani cutie..
thnx dear..u too. t.care

aifaa said...

reen..i'm glad for the turn of events.alhamdulillah.

do take care ok. :) :)