Wan & I met via friendster back in May 2007. It was just a coincidence since he joined this "kolej 10 n 11" Group thru Frenster page. He said hi & like alwiz, i replied his msg with sort-of frenly manner.(without any intention of being flirtatious. Did I?). All that i can remember is just his very 1st msg "what if there is a guy trying to start a frienship with you?". I just couldn't stop giggling bcoz it sounded hmmm'lame'...Sorry b if that sounds harsh(i still keep the msg with me b)...I dunno..I was all speechless by that time.
Neither of us were actually expecting to fall in love with this kind of way, but yet, here we r declaring that we r deeply in luv now n 4ever. InsyaAllah.
Normally i never simply gave my mobile num 2 strangers, but since he studied at the very same faculty with me, we used to stay at Kolej 11, we knew each other's frens (his best fren is actually my fren's hubby), so i decided to give him my mobile num. In d very first time we talked on d fon, he asked me my full name. I scared like hell to tell him my real name , but without any insistence i revealed my real name. Then, he merely said he recognized my name since he ever heard of 'it' sumwhere. He asked whether i hv an elder sister or not. That sounded really suspicious & weird to me since i dont really like it when it comes to some kind of 'unformal investigation' questions. But i did tell him my sister's name. He finally told me that he knew my sist at his former sec school. I just could not believe my ears & thot that was all fake. I asked my sist n she said she knew him. They were studying in sekolah sains pokok sena & same matriculation centre together. I did my own 'research' by asking kak na 'bout him. She even told me d funiest side of Wan & I hardly believe that he wore kopiah all d time back in SAINA. N yes i did know 'bout his ehem2...1st love story.(sorry 4 being a stalker). From that beginning, we keep calling each other every nite...smsing each other & he treats me nicely until now. I guess our 'special =))' feeling grows stronger each day when we discovered that his uncle is married to one of my besties's aunt (liana). Finally, we decided to meet up. I was taking a big risk.
This is d story of our 1st meeting:
******
It was on Saturday, (i can hardly remember the date, but i know it was in August 07), we promised to see each other at KL Sentral. That sounds lame rite. Yeah, I've got to admit that. =). The worst N scariest part was when he called me & i was there at Book SHop at 1st floor, I wasnt ready at all to see him. From d very 1st sight (almost 20 meters far from me), i knew that was him (wearing blue shirt n khakis). I clutched my hands titely. This was such a strange blind date . I luv this part , the moment we reacted like we knew each other 4 ages...hehe he made me comfortable n capable to be myself. We went for a brief shopping n each of us had a bowl of curry mee for lunch and also same soy bean drinks. I've got to tell d truth, i never trust luv at d 1st site, n so it be. Nway, i like d way he smiled, d way he put his hands in his pant's pocket, and d most unforgettable 1 (his giggles). But deep inside my heart I'd to b honest that i was not really willing to 'participate' in serious rship . I will just let the time decide.
*******
He is d first person who knows exactly how to handle me. Nway, i never treat guys sweetly or in the most charming way or pretend to be adorable. I never brought anyone home to see mama n papa bcoz i never wanted 2 b in a so called 'hubungan terikat'. Knowing a man like wan, made me realize that sumday I need 2 giv commitment to d loved ones. Being hurt in my past taught me to be a tough girl with my own principle. Can u bear it when sum1 said they fall for another gurl bcoz u r not attractive enuff, u r fat (that was past & now nuthing matters nmore bcoz i found my love).
The whole 4 months were the best of my life (i am looking 4ward 4 'bestesssst' moment). If i'm not mistaken (lately, i hv poor memory), in October he asked me whether it's a pretty good idea or not to discuss 'bout getting engaged. It took me almost an hour to really 'think' 'bout it, but from his eyes i knew he did mean his words. I took a deep breath. I agreed. =)
Only 1 week left for raya puasa celebration, i decided to buy a train-ticket but unfortunately i encountered with 'd sold out' answer frm d ticketman. I don't know whether i was lucky enuff or not, Wan insisted to drive me back home 2 klntn. Yes, i didnt hv d guts to drive all alone (thinking of d lorries n bad thoughts), n i will never drive to Kelantan from Kl on my own. Let d guys do it. Hehehe.Mama n papa worried a lot since they never met wan b4 this (mane ade mak ayah x risau kan anak balek ngn lelaki), n they did giv sum 'parental' advice "behave urself...jgn ikot jln xde orang..so n so". No worries, he's a good guy nway...& i knew it from d beginning he will never take advantage on me for he loves me sooo very dearly. Uhuh....perasannnye. just kidding...Guys will always b guys..
Finally, sampaila kat umah. He was so scared n worried like hell to meet 'd parents'...But he did his best. thanx dear. Mama n papa thanked him for sending me back home safely. They like him a lot i guess. Hehe. From there onwards, we got our official permission to see each other...Things were just as they should be.
Cut it short, there's nuthing like perfect rship in this world...Nobody is perfect...there's no rship which is perfect....Beautifying a rship need lots of patience, lots of giv n take....Sumtimes love can kill u in silence within second. B, forgive me if i did wrong, forgive me if my words sound harsh to ur ears...forgive me if i never treat u just d way u treat me. I read this rhyme sumwhere, i forgot, but i did keep it in my notepad "Sugar and spice and all things nice....slugs and snails and puppy dogs' tails' ". To be an item isn't that easy,..we have to accept his/her weaknesses, we need to accept d differences & embrace what we have in common..
********
I quited my job as Maybanker in February 08 for a very personal rational reason, i went back to kelantan for my wedding preparation. N i am jobless now. Sumbody out there knew d reason & maybe they agreed with me. N now...only 8 days left 4 final touch up of this wedding ceremony day. I can simply say...luv can giv u unknown strength & spirit when u became d weakest person ever in d planet.
D loved ones, I pledge my love for u..
p/s:Frens, pls pray d best for our becoming wedding day.. smoga jodoh berpanjangan..
To d loved ones, thanks 4 accepting me 4 who i am...& thanks for alwiz fulfill my request 4 nasik beriani la...steamboat la...n d one that i will always remember and appreciate (pencarian asam laksa di sluruh setapak, sentul n wangsa maju). u r awesome honeyy..To b frankly b, all fears that i had at d very beginning had vanished..
Neither of us were actually expecting to fall in love with this kind of way, but yet, here we r declaring that we r deeply in luv now n 4ever. InsyaAllah.
Normally i never simply gave my mobile num 2 strangers, but since he studied at the very same faculty with me, we used to stay at Kolej 11, we knew each other's frens (his best fren is actually my fren's hubby), so i decided to give him my mobile num. In d very first time we talked on d fon, he asked me my full name. I scared like hell to tell him my real name , but without any insistence i revealed my real name. Then, he merely said he recognized my name since he ever heard of 'it' sumwhere. He asked whether i hv an elder sister or not. That sounded really suspicious & weird to me since i dont really like it when it comes to some kind of 'unformal investigation' questions. But i did tell him my sister's name. He finally told me that he knew my sist at his former sec school. I just could not believe my ears & thot that was all fake. I asked my sist n she said she knew him. They were studying in sekolah sains pokok sena & same matriculation centre together. I did my own 'research' by asking kak na 'bout him. She even told me d funiest side of Wan & I hardly believe that he wore kopiah all d time back in SAINA. N yes i did know 'bout his ehem2...1st love story.(sorry 4 being a stalker). From that beginning, we keep calling each other every nite...smsing each other & he treats me nicely until now. I guess our 'special =))' feeling grows stronger each day when we discovered that his uncle is married to one of my besties's aunt (liana). Finally, we decided to meet up. I was taking a big risk.
This is d story of our 1st meeting:
******
It was on Saturday, (i can hardly remember the date, but i know it was in August 07), we promised to see each other at KL Sentral. That sounds lame rite. Yeah, I've got to admit that. =). The worst N scariest part was when he called me & i was there at Book SHop at 1st floor, I wasnt ready at all to see him. From d very 1st sight (almost 20 meters far from me), i knew that was him (wearing blue shirt n khakis). I clutched my hands titely. This was such a strange blind date . I luv this part , the moment we reacted like we knew each other 4 ages...hehe he made me comfortable n capable to be myself. We went for a brief shopping n each of us had a bowl of curry mee for lunch and also same soy bean drinks. I've got to tell d truth, i never trust luv at d 1st site, n so it be. Nway, i like d way he smiled, d way he put his hands in his pant's pocket, and d most unforgettable 1 (his giggles). But deep inside my heart I'd to b honest that i was not really willing to 'participate' in serious rship . I will just let the time decide.
*******
He is d first person who knows exactly how to handle me. Nway, i never treat guys sweetly or in the most charming way or pretend to be adorable. I never brought anyone home to see mama n papa bcoz i never wanted 2 b in a so called 'hubungan terikat'. Knowing a man like wan, made me realize that sumday I need 2 giv commitment to d loved ones. Being hurt in my past taught me to be a tough girl with my own principle. Can u bear it when sum1 said they fall for another gurl bcoz u r not attractive enuff, u r fat (that was past & now nuthing matters nmore bcoz i found my love).
The whole 4 months were the best of my life (i am looking 4ward 4 'bestesssst' moment). If i'm not mistaken (lately, i hv poor memory), in October he asked me whether it's a pretty good idea or not to discuss 'bout getting engaged. It took me almost an hour to really 'think' 'bout it, but from his eyes i knew he did mean his words. I took a deep breath. I agreed. =)
Only 1 week left for raya puasa celebration, i decided to buy a train-ticket but unfortunately i encountered with 'd sold out' answer frm d ticketman. I don't know whether i was lucky enuff or not, Wan insisted to drive me back home 2 klntn. Yes, i didnt hv d guts to drive all alone (thinking of d lorries n bad thoughts), n i will never drive to Kelantan from Kl on my own. Let d guys do it. Hehehe.Mama n papa worried a lot since they never met wan b4 this (mane ade mak ayah x risau kan anak balek ngn lelaki), n they did giv sum 'parental' advice "behave urself...jgn ikot jln xde orang..so n so". No worries, he's a good guy nway...& i knew it from d beginning he will never take advantage on me for he loves me sooo very dearly. Uhuh....perasannnye. just kidding...Guys will always b guys..
Finally, sampaila kat umah. He was so scared n worried like hell to meet 'd parents'...But he did his best. thanx dear. Mama n papa thanked him for sending me back home safely. They like him a lot i guess. Hehe. From there onwards, we got our official permission to see each other...Things were just as they should be.
Cut it short, there's nuthing like perfect rship in this world...Nobody is perfect...there's no rship which is perfect....Beautifying a rship need lots of patience, lots of giv n take....Sumtimes love can kill u in silence within second. B, forgive me if i did wrong, forgive me if my words sound harsh to ur ears...forgive me if i never treat u just d way u treat me. I read this rhyme sumwhere, i forgot, but i did keep it in my notepad "Sugar and spice and all things nice....slugs and snails and puppy dogs' tails' ". To be an item isn't that easy,..we have to accept his/her weaknesses, we need to accept d differences & embrace what we have in common..
********
I quited my job as Maybanker in February 08 for a very personal rational reason, i went back to kelantan for my wedding preparation. N i am jobless now. Sumbody out there knew d reason & maybe they agreed with me. N now...only 8 days left 4 final touch up of this wedding ceremony day. I can simply say...luv can giv u unknown strength & spirit when u became d weakest person ever in d planet.
D loved ones, I pledge my love for u..
p/s:Frens, pls pray d best for our becoming wedding day.. smoga jodoh berpanjangan..
To d loved ones, thanks 4 accepting me 4 who i am...& thanks for alwiz fulfill my request 4 nasik beriani la...steamboat la...n d one that i will always remember and appreciate (pencarian asam laksa di sluruh setapak, sentul n wangsa maju). u r awesome honeyy..To b frankly b, all fears that i had at d very beginning had vanished..



10 comments:
aiyohh..i tried to read the last para tapi xdpt. apsal kecik sgt? ok i know, it's for him :)
this is a love story..
eh btw ani, i read urs. OMG, so touching. I tried so hard to korek2..since when u n aman officially an item. Hehehe...My bad.
Ani, i really adore ur love story.
p/s:Frens, pls pray d best for our becoming wedding day.. smoga jodoh berpanjangan..
...In the Name of Allah. Most Gracious, Most Merciful, and peace be upon Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)....
i did pray for both of u at a very special and most 'makbul' place for praying in universe...n hoping to see this endless love last forever... it is a small give from a long fren for ur birthday n wedding. Happy Birthday and Happy Becoming Wedding.......
Salam alaikum
m happy for both of u.
congratulation for ur wedding!
when i can meet my papa?? hehehe
may i know who's actually AHA..i'll try to browse thru ur blog, but couldnt do so. Nway, thanks a lot 4 that lil prayer .Moga doa dimakbulkan..I really appreciate that.
Cik ann,
we can meet up sumday (im not sure whether u can make it on 25th..but hoping to c u at any time convinient to u)..Papa will treat u nicely..Hehehe...Thanx dear 4 d bday msg when i woke up from sleep ths morning. i lurve it.
i really cant make it on 25th May. sorry! but dun worry we can plan any other day.
cik ann:
it's ok dear...lgpon 25th may itself is ahad..n d next day is isnin..im aware of that dear..No worries, lgpon soon i'll be staying there 2...bleh dtg makan2 umah mummy.
AHA: now i know ur name..=)
orite mummy,
i miss ur macaroni bakar!
em....soccay..its my pleasure...ur welcome
reen, first sorry i missed ur birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!
hehe, and secondly, you have a real amazing story on how you guys actually get hooked up.hehe.happy that you're leading a really good life now :)
i must say sometimes a reminiscent of the past makes us realize some things that we forgot to pick along the way...
Post a Comment