Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jangan Tegur!!


I watched Jangan Tegur last nite. The plot was good but not entirely satisfying. Somehow, the narration and casting are quite excellent for a malay horror movie. 2 thumbs ub!! I might say, this is the best malay horror movie I ever watched. Yeay, the tickets worth every penny that we paid for them. Credit to Julia Ziegler and Nadia Mustaffa. U shud watch how this nadia being possessed by an unknown spirit which has succeeded to make me screamed more times than I care to count. Ahh, that was a really good one!

(Nadia is always my fav actress, she's cool, funny and...)

For a new-comer like Julia, she really delivered a good acting and I bet she'd be offered to play more horror movies in d future. At least, this time I felt like jumping out of my seat whenever the hantu muncul. Ok, let say if u wanna watch ths movie, plis2 don't bring any shawl or whatever clothing to cover ur face. U shud watch every scene n njoy every part of JANGan Tegur. If u have the tendency to scream, just let it out. & the funny part, Cik wan grasped my hand really tite smp my tangan kebas2 (ade orang tu takleh tekejut2, hehe). This is nothing like Jangan pandang Belakang or Congkak (which is for me d sound effect was errr haha pretty lame and a bit overdone).

N the worst part, tgh2 peak of d movie, ade baby cried really loud. Sian baby, napela mak die bawak tgok cite antu malam2. Hmm, as a short note, Pierre (as a director), u did quite a good job , unfortunately as an actor , I could't agree more with hubby, that he's(pierre) really stiff and d facial expression is not so convincing (with one exception,I can tell there's 45% of improvement compared to d last movie, JPB). Luckily,Intan Ladyana was not chosen to play the lead actress, or else I'll never have any passion at all to watch (sorry for the harsh words, but I'm just being realistic). Ok, btw, there's one unforgettable scene which made me closed my eyes halfway and bile celik, jantung mcm nak tekeluar.

Nway,...I had a really good time with u cik wan. Nanti kite datim2 lagi yer.

Hv a pleasant week end to all galfrens. Surely, u do or maybe just did.

3 comments:

daniadanis said...

i was so not into horror movie b4..sangat takut..can remember that i cried watching Ju-On at the cinema back in JB..thankfully a friend hugged me tite smpi la citer tu abis..hehe..

tapi sometimes raso nk tgk..huhu..esp Jgn Tegur ni..takut sangat x? i've tried watching JPB and after a few trials..boleyla tgk smpi abis..kna ada teman la kot kan..

**tgh set mind n blaja2 supaya berani tgk horror muvie..

muahh!

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

yes.. JPB soud effect was overly overdone.. last2 bukan rase takut.. rase nyampah.. and both of the leading actor and actress pon mcm kayu hoki.. stiff.. plot pun x kuat.. pitching agak lari.. xmampu monopoly stage.. no interaction between performer and the audience..ehh.. ehh..

alamak.. terlebih sudah.. hehhe..

i'm quite a fan of horror movie.. esp the good one.. but still, i need something to cover my face.. just left tiny small holes for my view.. (so kalau hantu kuar bleh cpt2 tutup..hahaha.. very lame) its just that i hate having a nightmare..

i'll want to watch this movie. :)

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

ani,
Ju-On, x tgok kt cinema..tgok cd je..but pretty creepy kans.
tp, cite jgn tegur ni bagi org lagi takot la..xtau la nape. maybe sbb die in malay environment kot n leh wat kte rse cam real.

=)

jen,
I'm a super-fan of horror movies. I'm so into it since I was a kid.
Luckily, wan is a good follower too.

sile le tgok jangan tegur..Tell u, it's really worth it .D best local-horror movie ever made. mcm exaggerating la pulaks. Skali, ore lain tgok, cool jahs.;)