Friday, April 3, 2009

'Pretty' Friday


ok...today seems so 'pretty' in its own way... I had nightmare lastnite & when I woke up, I felt a bit dizzy...sumhow , I don't really mind since that's routine which I hv to get thru everyday. Syukur Alhamdulilah, I'm healthy and I hv him by my side. That's enuff for the time being even I'm expecting for more. Sigh..what else can we expect when the Almighthy Allah rewarded us with a beautiful life & a loving man. Yes, but as a normal human being, we hv our own needs & working really hard to pursue a better life. =), a perfect life is when things will go unexpectedly wrong or right. In return, we'll never know from which bits of hard effort comes the best fortune or perhaps reward. I presume that I have a pretty normal life ...& yes I do. When I cry my heart out, I could feel that life is just complicated & there's no way to simplifying If we never want a good change.

***
I called my cousin Ija just now & we had a long chat. Hmm,..pregnancy, job & family, those r the major topics that will never stop bothering us..I might say in a good way..=)

Friday is alwiz beautiful & sunny & treat me pretty well......I luv u friday..N tomorrow, I'll go for reflexology & maybe a full body massage. can't wait..we'll see what happen.

p/s: I luv u galfrens...

3 comments:

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

ahhh..

everyone is waiting for friday to approach isn't it? ;)

me too reen. i feel like my energy is slighly boosted (mentally of course) when thinking of today is friday! :D

better yet.. when appointment is made for body-pampering..

cant wait for next friday!

elyna griffin said...

i love u too... ( i hope u were referring to me.. hehe)

good for you babe, im writing this on monday .. how i much friday will come quick.. have body pampering session too.. hihi

miss pumpkin (reen) said...

jen,
I had my foot massage on sat ..that was a good one. Anyone who really needs an extremely good pampering massage can go to kuchai lama. Cheap & sgt puas ati.

Lintok,
mestila referring to u & all d ladies..Muaaaaahs. Can't wait 25th april..Lyn, our wed anniv mcm dkat tau, urs 25/4 ..n mine 24/5...hehe..Nnt dah tua leh recall lg. =)